Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Roses Are Red" by Farrahs Designer Scraps here
Tube- I'm using the work of VeryMany available for purchase at PFD with a valid license
Mask- RR_Mask1 here
Font of choice

Here we go :) This will be an easy one :)

c/p paper of choice onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add frame 2, resize
using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
resize, c/p paper 4 as a new layer under frame
hit delete on keyboard
deselect
drop shadow frame

add main tube of choice
duplicate
adjust>blur>gaussian blur of 2
change blend mode of top tube to soft light, opacity 36
duplicate, change blend mode to screen, opacity 50
drop shadow bottom tube layer

Now decorate your tag with elements
from bottom to top I used:
glitter
umbrella
wreath
flowers1
bow3
heart
candle
bottles

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, and save :)

Thank you for trying my tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me