Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Dark Romance" by A Taggers Scrap. Visit her blog here for info on where you can buy this kit
Tube- FTU artist David Desbois
Mask of choice
Font- Some Weatz, a FTU font here

Here we go-

Open a new canvas 650x650
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame 4 onto canvas, resize and rotate 90 degrees
c/p frame 3 as a new layer above your other frame, resize

using your magic wand tool, click inside frame 4
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
c/p paper 14 as a new layer under frame
hit delete on keyboard
Repeat with frame 3

Repeat the above steps to insert your tube into the frames 
add drop shadows to frames

Now decorate your tag with elements
sharpen and drop shadow as you go along
I used:
leaves
leaves 3- duplicate, mirror, reposition
flower 15
metal flower 2
candle
bottle 2
cushions
flower 7
flower 11
jewelry
lantern
butterfly 2

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me