Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011




Supplies:

Kit- "PussyCat Doll" a collab kit by Sky Scraps and Addictive Pleasures. This awesome kit is available at Scraps and the City here
Tube- Elias Chatzoudis, available for purchase at PTE with a valid license
Mask- AR315_Mask88 here
Font- Riddle, a FTU font

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
c/p paper p7 as a new layer
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p f4 onto canvas and resize
using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
resize and c/p paper p5 as a new layer under frame
hit delete on keyboard
deselect
I added a glow to the frame to make it pop

Add tube of choice to middle frame
duplicate and move one copy below the frame layer
using your eraser tool, erase bottom of both tube layers
so it looks like she's coming out the frame
drop shadow the bottom tube layer

c/p and resize stars above mask layer. duplicate and mirror
c/p e47 as a new layer above stars, resize
c/p feathers, duplicate and mirror
c/p e23, lights and glass elements, arrange on tag
c/p screw, duplicate and mirror
c/p lips, resize and place on tube
c/p ticket, image>rotate>free rotate to right 30 degrees

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
sharpen and drop shadow elements
add name and any text
merge, save enjoy ;)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me