Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "In Awe of Autumn" which is a gorgeous kit by Jo. Visit her at A Taggers Scrap here to find out where you can purchase it
Tube- Anna Marine, available at CDO with a valid license
Mask- WSL_Mask128 here
Font of choice

Open a new canvas 600x600
c/p paper 1 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p deco 1 above mask
duplicate, mirror, flip
c/p butterflies, resize and place towards top of tag
c/p frame 6, place in center of mask

c/p frame 8 and place on top of frame 6
using your magic wand tool and click inside frame 8
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
resize and c/p paper 2 under frame
hit delete on keyboard, deselect

add main tube of choice and drop shadow
decorate your tag with elements 
I used:
butterflies
fallen leaves- duplicate, mirror
deco 4
tree
bird
mushrooms-duplicate,  resize, reposition
bow 4
chipmunk
log

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
sharpen and drop shadow elements
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me